Whoever invented the selfie stick did so with me specifically in mind.
It’s just so brilliant & handy. Sometimes you’re out & about & the light hits you just right & no one is there to capture it for you. & a normal selfie just can’t get the angle. Enter the selfie stick, basically my knight in shining armor.
It’s been such a blessing for my marriage as well. Our pictures have just gotten exponentially more complex & diverse. Making me a happier wife & overall human being.
& it fits in my purse so my husband can’t even make me leave it at home. It goes where we go. Even date night at the local mexican joint.
We got caught & I wasn’t even embarrassed cause we are cute.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 6 pieces of fish
- 6 cutlets of flounder
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 tbsp. of cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat grill
- In a bowl, combine mangoes + red pepper + red onion + jalapeno + cilantro + lime juice + S+P
- Pat dry fish + sprinkle each side with S+P
- Lay on the grill + cook for 5 minutes
- Flip + cook another 3-4 minutes
- Smother in salsa + serve
- Eat every lil fish cause this is that healthy I think