Pizza is my comfort food. Grilled food is the most scrumptious taste God gave us. Grilled pizza? I die a thousand deaths.
Literally, the world is a better place because of grilled pizza. I do believe grilled pizza has the power to solve the bulk of our world conflicts.
Hummus is used instead of tomato sauce, adding to the rich decadence that is this pie.
How stunning do these look slapped on a grill? I melt.
Light ’em up & grill some pizza. I beg of you.
Time: 25 minutes (prep + cooking)
- 2 flatbreads or pizza dough, store bought
- 1 container of flavored hummus
- 8 oz. of mozzarella, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 container of roasted red peppers
- 1 oz. of feta cheese
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- P, to taste
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat and spray with olive oil
- Spread hummus over each flatbread, add mozzarella slices evenly across
- Top with red peppers + onion + green pepper + feta + crushed red pepper + P
- Add to grill and cook until cheese is melted and bubbling