I know it’s hard to imagine, but I’m really pitiful when I’m sick.
I don’t want to move or be spoken to or even feed myself. I revert back to my 2-year-old self. I was adorable but a terror apparently??? Idk.
In between whines, I managed to convince Garrett to bring me Chick-fil-A on his way home. I’ve told you all about my feelings toward those nuggets before, but my goodness. They are basically a wonder drug.
If I were a doctor, I’d prescribe everyone Chick-fil-A menu items. “Oh you have a migraine? Easy – 12 nuggets & the dipping sauce of your choice.” “Oh you’ve got bronchitis? Let’s do a spicy chicken sandwich & a milkshake.” Not only would I be the most sought after doc in town, I’d also probably get some sort of Chick-fil-A ad campaign out of it & I’ve always wanted to be on a billboard.
Thank God I make blog meals on the weekends so you wouldn’t have to be without my useless ramblings today.
Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 2
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained + rinsed
- 1 cup of hummus
- 1 tbsp. of cilantro
- 3 tbsp. of Sriracha
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Pierce each sweet potato + microwave for 12-14 minutes or until soft + can easily mash
- In a bowl, combine chickpeas + sriracha + olive oil + S+P
- Lay on a lined baking sheet + roast for 30-35 minutes or until crisp to your desire
- In a bowl, combine sweet potato mash + chickpeas + hummus + cilantro + S+P
- Serve hot
- Rub leftovers on face to exfoliate