I’m really going to need these celebrity couples to go to some therapy or something because I am about over these splits.
Like, is there something in the water out there in Hollywood? Or is the drought making these celebs LOSE THEIR MINDS???? I think it’s selfish, really. What do young couples have to aspire to if not Blake & Miranda or Kermit & Miss Piggy?
I just feel like we really don’t have any role models anymore. Growing up, I had Nick & Jessica Lachey. They weren’t perfect, I’ll admit. But they had that cutie mansion & the “is this chicken or fish?” episode that made us all swoon. Just pure, innocent, stupid love. When they split I thought it was over for me. J. Simp can’t make it work then who can?????
I don’t want young girls to go through that same heart ache & self-doubt. Upper middle class suburban youth NEED strong, wealthy celebrity couples.
If Posh Spice & David Beckham call it quits, I’m literally out.
Time: 1 hour (prep + cooking) | Serves: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 lb. of uncooked shrimp, peeled + cleaned
- 1 cup of quinoa, cooked
- 6 cups of arugula
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. of chili powder
- 1 tsp. of cumin
- 1 tsp. of smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- S+P, to taste
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil + hot sauce + chili powder + cumin + smoked paprika + crushed red pepper + garlic + S+P
- Add shrimp + coat well
- Cover & refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat a grill
- Skewer the shrimp once done marinating
- Grill on each side for 2-3 minutes or until slightly charred + pink
- Combine arugula + quinoa + shrimp + lemon juice + S+P
- Serve warm
- Dunk head into bowl + go to town