I certainly apologize for my unexpected absence & I am sorry to make all of you lose sleep over my whereabouts.
Yes, another weekend, another airport. Which I do not mind at all because I truly feel most alive drinking $12 airport mimosas. I am a gorgeous, mysterious journalist traveling to Prague to cover something very important. That’s what everyone thinks of me. I am sure of it.
But I am a bit perturbed that they keep stealing my toiletries. They had the audacity to take my dry shampoo. I was all, “you really don’t know what a mistake you’re making here…” I went back with Polaroids of my greasy hair to show them the monster they created. (I did not do this.)
But I DID finally step foot in California. Well, LAX. & I had an organic salad & a lemonade & I was Miley Cyrus circa 2009 with my dream & a cardigan.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4
- 1 lb. of rigatoni
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp. of crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp. of garlic, minced
- S+P, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Cook pasta to al dente
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a sauce pan over low-medium heat
- Add garlic, swirl for 1-2 minutes
- Add zest of 1 lemon + juice of 2 lemons + crushed red pepper + S+P to the sauce pan
- Add drained pasta to the sauce pan + coat well
- Serve hot with parmesan cheese
- Slurp hot noodles until guests get annoyed + leave the room + you get the pot to yourself