We have to buy a new car.
I know what you’re thinking –
In this economy?!?!
Trust me, we’ve tried to finagle our way out of it, but here we are. Garr got rear ended a few months ago & apparently the car is totaled. We were like, “but are you sure…???” I don’t know if y’all are aware, but used cars in the U.S. are astronomical right now. I don’t even know who makes these decisions, but some bro decided to jack up the prices of every basic used sedan & now we’re all up a creek. I’m about to get some tags for Lou’s pink, Fisher Price car & have Garr push that to work.
If anyone has the hook up on like a 2018 Toyota Corolla with about 600 miles on it, hit a girl up.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 2-3
- 3 blocks of brown rice ramen
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 bunch of rainbow chard, removed from the stems + chopped
- 1 tbsp of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of gochujang
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of sesame oil
- Cilantro, for serving
- Lime, for serving
- Cook ramen to package instructions, drain
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add chard, cook 3-4 minutes
- Add garlic, cook another minute
- Meanwhile, combine gochujang + brown sugar + tahini + sesame oil + soy sauce in a small bowl
- Turn heat down, add sauce to skillet with chard, cook another 2-3 minutes
- Add ramen, stir to coat + combine
- Serve hot with cilantro + lime
Inspired by this recipe!